After twelve (long) weeks of lockdown, we gladly threw open the doors on Thursday the 18th of June.
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure that our staff and customers can return as safely as possible, and ask that these measures be respected:
- Our teams will only be able to work in en empty room. We kindly ask that customers refrain from occupying the room our team are delivering furniture to, or fitting carpets in.
- Social distancing must be observed when our teams are coming in and out of our customers’ homes.
- Our teams cannot accept refreshments.
- Should you, or a member of your household begin to show symptoms of COVID-19 prior to your arranged date, please contact us to rearrange your booking.
- If you or a member of your household is shielding or self-isolating, we cannot fit your carpet or deliver your furniture.
These are unprecedented circumstances, and we ask that our precautions be respected and adhered to so that jobs-in-hand may be carried out as safely as possible.
It’s safe to say that the pandemic and lockdown have changed how we view and use our homes, and we are here to help you make the most of yours.
We can’t wait to see you!
All at Latimers of Langholm x